The Cupcake Queens are very interested in hearing from talented, energetic and customer service focussed people.
We look for:
- Demonstrated experience in customer service, preferably retail, fast food or hospitality
- Excellence and a passion for customer service
- Flexibility, adaptability, reliability and strong time management
We are always looking for new team members to work in our stores, bakery, drivers and at our Head Office.
This includes customer service assistants across a number of our stores in full-time, part-time and casual positions.
- TCQ will also periodically advertise positions on www.seek.com.au
- We encourage you to check this site on a regular basis to see what opportunities are available.
Important (Please Read)
- Due to the number of applications TCQ receives, it is essential the items listed under To Register Your Expression of Interest are addressed. If not we may be unable to progress your application.
- It would be appreciated if Expressions of Interest and/or Job Applications are not submitted to the general information section under Contact Us.
- Unfortunately, any applications received via email@example.com will not be accepted.
- If you provide a copy of your confidential resume to any one of our stores/kiosks please ensure it is in a sealed envelope marked to the attention of Human Resources. The Cupcake Queens cannot be held liable for the disclosure, by you, of personal and sensitive information if you have not taken appropriate steps to protect your personal information and/or knowingly and openly discussed your details with any of our employees.
Ensure the form is completed accurately and all questions have been answered. Please, also ensure a copy of your current resume is attached to the application.
To register your Expression of Interest, please complete the online application form HERE
The Cupcake Queens recognises the need to promote hospitality as a worthwhile and exciting career choice, and to showcase it as a career prospect for young people.
The Cupcake Queens Year 10 Work Experience Program provides students with an opportunity to gain insight into the hospitality industry.
The program is available to students undertaking Year 10 in 2023. Students participating in the program are given the opportunity to spend five working days in head office/bakery/stores across The Cupcake Queens. Students spend time between the Head Office based in Yarraville as well as time spent in one of our kiosk stores located in a shopping centre. The Work Experience Program provides students with a variety of experiences that are primarily administrative-based.
The formal application process involves completing an online application form. Our online process allows students to have a greater understanding of the process involved when job seekers apply for positions within our company.
The application form details:
- Are you currently completing year 10 in 2024?
- What school do you attend?
- Please provide two sets of dates you are available to undertake the work experience program in 2023
- Briefly explain why you would like to undertake your work experience at The Cupcake Queens and your interest in the hospitality industry
We encourage you to check this site on a regular basis.